22 May 2009

What a Day


Well so far this blogging thing is looking like a mammoth task. It's taken me 14 hours to finally decide on a template I liked, to edit it and then to add the 23 posts I have so far. I'd say the main time consumer is researching the different information. The theatres have given me a nightmare, but I think most of them are pretty up to date now.

As you can see some of the links do not work. This is because there is currently no content at the other end and so I have not copied the links into the code. I've left it like this because I'd rather you see what's coming than think that this blog is rather limited.

If you have any suggestions of things you'd like to see on here, as well as any news or info please send it through. Likewise, if you or someone you know would like to list a service or business, that too can be done. Just click the submit something link in the navigation.

Well it's been a long day, I will get right back on it in the morning as I'd like to populate the basic links with at least one article each within the week.

Please come again.
Kat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Durban Weather

Followers

Random Article

 

Durban Today. Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved